Defensive Driving in Arlington Texas
Your Needs Come First
Defensive driving in Arlington just got way easier with My Texas Course! Now you can dismiss your Texas traffic ticket with the click of a mouse, by taking your Arlington Defensive Driving course online. There are no classrooms to attend or driver's handbooks to read. All you need is your computer, and a few minutes to spare. Soon, your driving record will be clean and clear!
Ticket Dismissal Made for You
With over 233 miles of freeways in Texas, and over 19 million miles driven daily by commuters just like yourself, the need for a convenient ticket dismissal class is growing faster than ever. Typical classroom schools will treat you as just another number, but with My Texas Course, your TEA-approved course is formulated to fit specifically to your needs.
- - Adjustable lessons - work around your existing schedule
- - 24/7 access - study whenever it's convenient for you
- - Self-paced - never feel pressured or rushed
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for ticket dismissal through a defensive driving course in Arlington, you will need to:
- - Hold a valid non-commercial driver's license
- - Have been cited for a minor moving violation; if speeding, you must have been traveling LESS THAN 25 MPH over the speed limit
- - Have NOT completed a defensive driving course within the previous 12 months
How Can I Dismiss My Ticket?
The process for ticket dismissal in Arlington varies depending upon your court, but generally you will need to:
- - Receive permission from your court for ticket dismissal
- - Submit the required documents to your court (see our How It Works page for a full list)
- - Complete I Drive Safely's TEA-Approved online defensive driving course
- - Submit your Certificate of Completion AND a copy of your official Texas driving record to your court
About Your Course
The Arlington Defensive Driving online course is comprised of 8 multimedia units with a single-subject focus. You'll refresh your driving skills and cover the basic areas of traffic safety in Texas, including:
- - Texas traffic law, road signs, and street signals
- - Defensive driving and hazard prevention skills
- - Basic vehicle maintenance
Your chapters each end with a 10-question quiz, which you will need to pass before you can move onto the next chapter. But once you've passed your last quiz, you're completely done with the course, because there's no final exam!
Why Multimedia Lessons?
It has been proven that online learning is faster and more effective that its classroom counterpart. By choosing to study your Arlington Defensive Driving course online, you're giving yourself the gift of maximum convenience for minimal effort. You can:
- - Study around your schedule
- - Set your own pace
- - Take breaks when you need them
- - Work from any computer, any time
- - Access your course 24 hours a day
There's nothing to install or download, and your course will save your place each time you log out. You'll never feel pressured to keep up with the rest of your class - it's just you, your computer, and whatever time you have to dedicate to your lessons.
Make Sure to Get Your Driving Record!
The Texas DPS requires a copy of your official driving record, along with the Certificate of Completion from your defensive driving class, in order to dismiss your traffic ticket. You may order your certified 3A Texas Driving Record along with your defensive driving course, and take care of both requirements at the same time!